In this issue:
- Worth More Day of Action
- What Kind of Ancestor do you Hope to Be: Responses Part 1 (open access)
- Communities of Practice in BC and Ontario: Sharing our Stories Across Canada
- Provincial and Territorial Government Initiatives to Address Early Childhood Educator Recruitment and Retention Through Postsecondary Early Childhood Education Programs: Are They Viable and Sustainable? (open access)
- Building a Transformative Conference
- The Peer Reviewed Collection (open access): Centring Relational Knowledge in Early Learning And Childcare: Implications For Pedagogy And Pedagogical Leadership
Our thanks to everyone who contributed!
We would also like to thank AECEO Members, and the following advertisers, for supporting this issue of the eceLINK:
Click HERE to become an AECEO member or renew!
Do you like this post?