Thanks to all who joined us on August 11, 2020 for our Webinar From Reopening to Recovery: Where are we now?
If you were not able to join us, the following materials were introduced/noted in the webinar.
Keep an eye out for the new report Revisiting "Reopening to Recovery": A Child Care Plan for Ontario (will be posted here), and share with your colleagues and networks.
You can find the powerpoint slides here.
You can access the Campaign Tool-kit here.
You can reach out join an AECEO Community of Practice here:
- Toronto: https://www.facebook.com/groups/540693746299024/ or email email@example.com
- Kitchener/Waterloo: visit https://www.facebook.com/EarlyYearsCoalitionWR/
- Ottawa: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PPDWOttawa/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sudbury: visit https://www.facebook.com/AECEOSudbury/
- Thunder Bay: visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/1956174481327533/
- Community of Black ECEs: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cbece or email email@example.com
Calls to action:
- Share Revisiting "Reopening to Recovery": A Child Care Plan for Ontario when it's released
- Join a local Community of Practice (see above) for the Provincial Day of Action with $15 and Fairness and Decent Work and Health Network on August 29th
- Follow Ontario Parent Action Network, Ontario Families for Public Education, and Ontario Education Workers United for provincial actions on school reopening and a #SafeSeptember
- Order materials and stay tuned for actions related to Early Childhood Educator and Child Care Worker Appreciation Day: https://www.childcareontario.org/ccwad_2020