We are very excited to announce that we have been awarded a new 3 year project entitled Building Leadership and Learning Communities.
This project aims to connect, support and empower Early Childhood Educators in Ontario through Communities of Practice: active local networks where ECEs can share their challenges and strengths, create peer and mentorship relationships, and engage in professional learning and advocacy. We will work to develop and support six new Communities of Practice and implement a new professional learning model to reach more educators across the province. Through our Communities of Practice and professional learning experiences, we will strive to support ECEs’ sense of belonging, well-being, professionalism, leadership capacity, pedagogy and practice with children and families.
In order to implement this project we are recruiting new team members for the following positions:
As part of our ongoing learning and commitment to working within an anti-racist and anti-oppressive framework, the AECEO has committed to the following Anti-racist hiring practices:
- Public commitment to anti-racist hiring practice in job postings
- Share job postings on diverse job boards/through networks
- Create standardized interview questions
- No social media screening of applicants/candidates
- Diversity in hiring committee
- Commitment from hiring committee members to anti-bias and anti-racist hiring
If you have any questions about our hiring process, please contact [email protected].