Introducing Our New and Improved eceLINK!
The AECEO Board, Editorial Committee and staff are very excited to present the first issue of a revamped and improved eceLINK. This issue offers the debut of the Peer Reviewed Collection, on the topic of Collaborative Practice and Pedagogies. Along with the exciting debut of the Peer Reviewed Collection is a fresh new design that brings the look of the magazine right up to date. A selection of interesting articles on a variety of topics in early childhood will keep you reading every page!
Making space for the peer reviewed articles means some adjustment to our regular content. You will find the new member list and donor thanks, as well as the full list of AECEO Certified members, in the Winter 2017-2018 issue. We hope to publish the Peer Reviewed Collection in every other issue and the new members and donor thanks will now also be published in every other issue. The Editorial Committee plans to continue developing new, regular eceLINK features that will add interest and value to the publication for AECEO members.
Much appreciation and thanks go to the eceLINK editorial committee for their hard work and expertise:
Rachel Langford, Ph.D. Editor of the Peer Reviewed Collection
Brooke Richardson, Ph.D. Publication Co-Chair
Laura Coulman RECE, Ph.D Candidate, Publication Co-Chair
Veronica Pacini-Ketchabaw, Ph.D.
Goranka Vukelich RECE, Ph.D.
Shani Halfon RECE, MA ECS
We hope you enjoy reading this issue as much as we did putting it together.
AECEO Provincial Board of Directors
In This Issue:
- Creating Inclusive Early Learning Environments for LGBTQ2+ Families (Featured article available to the public)
- Bringing Nature to Niagara’s Youngest Children: Early Childhood Community Development Centre’s Naturalized Playgrounds Project
- Professional Pay and Decent Work Project Update: Mobilizing community voices for professional pay and decent work in the early childhood sector
Peer Reviewed Collection
- (Re)Imagining and (Re)Engaging in Relational Encounters: Communities of Practice for (Re)Vitalizing Pedagogies
- “Good-bye Mr. Raccoon, we’ll miss you!” Supporting children’s explorations of life and death in a forest
Not a member? Membership supports a strong, united voice for ECEs in our province.
Join today and get instant access to our eceLINK publications, online professional learning and so much more!
We would like to thank the following advertisers for helping to support this issue of the eceLINK
CALL FOR ARTICLES
Issue: Spring/Summer 2018
Special issue: Indigenous Practices and Knowledge in Early Childhood Education
Submission deadline: January 4, 2018
Find out more here