Yippee! We are so excited that our new website is now ready for you!
One of our goals in updating our site was to not only make it easier to navigate and find things but also make it easier for us to add and update information. Another feature of the new site is that you can now access the AECEO site on any smart device! The look and feel of aeceo.ca is that of a social media portal where users can interact with other members online and share content easily with our facebook and twitter integration. Members can now also renew their membership and edit their contact information online.
Take a look around!
HOW TO LOG IN FOR THE FIRST TIME
1. Choose Sign in with email on the right side of the home screen.
2. Under “create an account” enter your email address on file with aeceo.
3. Press send account activation
4. Check your email inbox for an account activation link.
5. Click on the link and it will bring you back to the website where you can choose a username and password.
6. After choosing your username and password, click, “activate account”
Social Media Integration:
Once you have created your account, you can log in using your facebook and/or twitter accounts. This will allow you to easily share content from our website on your social media accounts.
For more information please contact Lena DaCosta @ firstname.lastname@example.org