Building Skills for Change in Early Years and Child Care
We are partnering with long-time child care advocate Olivia Chow to add more people power to our campaign and to mobilize the EC workforce within the vibrant movement for decent work!
We are offering province-wide leadership training with the aim of connecting ECEs and early years staff with parents and engaged community members to strengthen our campaign for Professional Pay & Decent Work.
Are you an ECE/early years staff, a student, a parent or a community member who is interested in taking up an active role in our Professional Pay & Decent Work campaign? Do you want to see more ECEs working together to call for improved compensation and working conditions in the early years sector?
The curriculum teaches emerging leaders how to:
- Tell your story to persuade and motivate others
- Recruit and retain volunteers
- Structure your team of leaders for growth
- Strategize and choose tactics that build power and move decision makers
- Fundraise, go viral on social media, and more
SIGN OUR PETITION TO SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN AND GET UPDATES