In This Issue:
Featured article available to the public
- 13 COMMUNITIES OF PRACTICE: A Pedagological Approach to Professional Learning
- AECEO 2015 ELECTION RESULTS
- VOTE CHILD CARE 2015 CAMPAIGN
- ONTARIO SPRANG INTO ACTION!
- WELLNESS AND THE EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR
- SPOTLIGHT ON LONG-TIME MEMBERS
- BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT: Really Listening to the Stress of Children with Special Needs and Autism
- KIWANIS CLUBS OF NIAGARA AND THE ECCDC JOIN FORCES
- A REMEMBRANCE OF VIOLET MULHOLLAND
- and More!
We would like to thank the following advertisers for helping to support this issue of the eceLINK.
The eceLINK is a quarterly publication of the Association of Early Childhood Educators Ontario (AECEO).
Since 1992, the publication has been distributed across Ontario to all our members and affiliate organizations. The eceLINK has a circulation of approximately 3500, reaching Early Childhood Educators working in different early learning and child care settings. They include students, frontline practitioners, administrators & supervisors, trainers and policy makers.
To access your copy of the eceLINK, you must be a member of the AECEO. Not a Member? Not a problem! You can join today and access this issue in addition to our eceLINK archives.