AECEO is actively engaged with a number of sector tables and advisory committees in Ontario.
While AECEO is active on the following committees in order to raise the voice to our RECE members this is not an indication that the association itself endorses or supports the specific actions or decisions of each committee/table.
- Toronto Child and Family Network Working Table #3: Child & Family Service Professionals: Growth and Quality
- Guelph Wellington Quality Child Care Initiative Advisory Board
- Atkinson Centre Early Years Task Force
- Centennial College Early Childhood Education Program Advisory Committee
- Humber College Early Childhood Education Program Advisory Committee
- Minister’s Early Years Advisory Committee
- Early Years and Child Care Workforce Strategy Technical Advisory Group
- Cross-sectoral Advisory Table on Age Groupings and Ratios