Calvary Nursery School Inc.
We are looking for a candidate to work part time (Minimum 20 hours/week).
- Must be registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators.
- Must have current Standard First Aid with CPR-C certificate
- Must have current clear Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Screening
Early Childhood Educators Specific Skills
- Planning and implementation of children's developmentally appropriate programming with knowledge of ‘How Does Learning Happen?’ pedagogy. Experience in observation and documentation skills.
- Implement programming that supports and promotes the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children in a child-directed / adult-supported setting.
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
- Ability to work as an effective team member, fostering a child-centered, family-friendly atmosphere.
- Strong leadership skills. Excellent organizational & time management skills. Willingness to participate in professional development.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the CCEYA and Quality Assurance. Ensuring that all legislation requirements are followed.
- Able to follow through with policies and procedures.
- 5 years experience working with toddlers and/or preschoolers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written). Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers, parents & families, and other professionals involved with the children
- Must be reliable and flexible in adapting to changes in the program
Please apply by email: email@example.com including cover letter and resume
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.