Bridlewood Child Learning Centre
Requires two (2) Program Assistants
One for eight (8) hours a day in the Junior Preschool classroom and One for six and a half (6.5) hours a day in the Toddler classroom
Position is to commence immediately.
To assist the educators in supporting a child with special needs at Bridlewood Child Learning Centre.
- A two year diploma in Early Childhood Education from an Ontario College of Applied Arts and Technology or equivalent is an asset
- A current Standard First Aid Certificate with Level C CPR
- A minimum of one year experience teaching in an Early Childhood Education setting is an asset
- A Current Police Records Check for Persons Seeking to Serve the Vulnerable Sector
- Updated immunizations and other health assessment as required by the Ministry of Education
These positions have an undetermined end date.
Reply in writing by 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 to Melanie Yearington, RECE, Director.
Confidentiality of all applicants will be respected.
2 Stonehaven Drive, Kanata, Ontario K2M 2P9 613-591-0171 fax 613-591-2427