District of Parry Sound
Highlands Early Learning & Child Care Centre
East Parry Sound Location
Full-time Permanent Position – 35 hrs/wk
Rate of Pay $21.80/hour
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or A.E.C.E.O. equivalency and current membership with the College of E.C.E
- Minimum one-year experience in a related childcare field.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal professionally with peers and parents in a friendly and cooperative manner.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Valid certification in Standard First Aid, including Infant and Child CPR.
Qualified persons should submit cover letter & resume (in one document), referencing Job ID 18U-22, by June 3, 2018.
Attn: Lisa Moore, CHRL
Manager of Human Resources
1 Beechwood Drive, Parry Sound, ON P2A 1J2
Fax (705)751-5370 Email: email@example.com
*We thank all applicants. Only those receiving an interview will be contacted.*
Upon request by applicant, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.