Do you strive to provide your clients with a great customer service experience?
If so, this is your opportunity to join the Ministry of Education and serve as the primary point of contact for inquiries and complaints regarding licensed child care programs and child care licensing requirements.
What can I expect to do in this role?
Working in a call centre environment, you will:
• serve as the primary point of contact for public inquiries and complaints regarding licensed child care programs and child care licensing requirements
• log and track inquiries and complaints to identify and report trends and issues to senior management
• develop responses to inquiries and complaints by phone, email as well as formal correspondence
You will also have the opportunity to participate on various project teams to develop and implement policy and program initiatives.
How do I qualify?
Customer service skills:
• You have experience applying customer service principles and techniques.
• You have customer service and conflict resolution skills to respond to inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• You have oral communication skills to provide clear, accurate and consistent information to clients.
• You have knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and current issues related to child care.
Other important skills:
• You have written communication and computer skills to accurately log inquiries and prepare a variety of reports and correspondence.
• You have analytical skills to accurately assess client needs and issues.
• You have research skills to retrieve information to accurately respond to client inquiries and complaints as well as support a variety of policy projects.
• You have organizational and time management skills to independently plan and manage multiple project activities with competing demands and priorities.
Salary: $60,490 - $84,570 per year
- • 1 Permanent, 900 Bay St, Toronto, Toronto Region
Please apply online, only, by Tuesday, July 25, 2016, by visiting www.ontario.ca/careers and entering Job ID 109824 in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please
contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code.