Registered Early Childhood Educators
- Early Childhood Education Diploma/equivalent
- Registration with the College of ECE
- Childcare and Early Years Act (CCEYA)
- Assessment for Quality Improvement
- Working with children of all ages
- Working with special needs experience and/or training
Centres for Early Learning (CFEL) are a dedicated team of Trusted Registered Early Childhood Educators and dedicated childcare assistants with 9 different locations across the GTA where we are committed to our charter and our value since 1975. 40 years of Making a Lasting Difference in the Lives of Children has prepared us well. We now move forward with assurance, that, much like the children to which we have dedicated our efforts, we will thrive, as our organization looks ahead to the next evolution of Enriching Lives!
Our centres are fully licensed by the Ministry of Education, and regulated by Toronto Children Services. We consistently meet, or exceed, the expectations in many areas such as: the activities and experiences planned in all learning areas, the children’s physical needs, health and safety, and interactions required by the Ministry and Children Services inspections. We are also routinely inspected by Public Health and the Fire Department. We have both subsidized and full fee spaces available.
- Group supervision and implementation of planned programs
- Work cohesively alongside other staff members, Director, Assistant Director, families and visiting community members with a patient, professional and cooperative manner
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment
- Attend staff meetings and workshops as required
- Provide curriculum based in individual needs as well as in a group