The Town of Carleton Place is seeking an individual to fill the full-time position of Manager of Child Care Services.
Summary: The Manager oversees all aspects of Child care operations including: finance, human resources, ministerial requirements, developing and implementing policy and procedure, planning and public relations.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma;
- Registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators and membership in good standing;
- First Aid/CPR C/AED Certification;
- Minimum of five years of related supervisory experience preferably in a municipal operation, experience with inclusion of special needs children would be an asset;
- Education and/or experience with budgeting or business management practices;
- Experience managing large numbers of employees;
- Participate in a minimum of 20 hours of professional development per year.