Posted on behalf of An Apple A Daycare
At An Apple A Daycare, we believe in providing an environment where children feel comfortable growing and developing while making meaningful connections. Therefore, we hire staff with varied ages, backgrounds and experiences to enhance the quality of our daycare and to foster a family friendly environment
Our Centre continues to grow and we are looking for some educators to join our team. We are hiring a permanent full time RECE, an RECE to cover a 1 year maternity leave, supply staff and part time staff.
- RECE will be given priority.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or equivalency
- Experience working in a child care setting
- Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Recent 2 step TB skin test and up-to-date immunizations
- Recent CPR and First Aid training
The Role involves:
- Knowledge of the ELECT document as well as How Does Learning Happen
- The ability to create a caring, welcoming, safe, environment that is rich in experiences
- Knowledge of Behaviour Guidance techniques
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
To apply please email Dina at firstname.lastname@example.org