The Learning Enrichment Foundation - Toronto, ON
You are a creative, resourceful, and an enthusiastic Registered Early Childhood Educator with a drive and passion to contribute to quality programs and make a difference in the lives of children and families.
You would like to be a part of a rewarding opportunity that values the quality of early learning programs, and the diverse needs of children and families. You would like to uphold a meaningful role within a reputable, non-profit organization that values community growth, development, and supports individuals and families to reach their fullest potential. You would like to contribute to a fulfilling position that enhances your professional development and career growth, while supporting programs within a cluster of child care centres and before/after care programs.
If this summarizes your values and practices as a dynamic, positive educator, The Learning Enrichment Foundation is currently seeking three:
Full-Time Supply Registered Early Childhood Educators
This role will involve:
- A commitment to be flexible and adaptable to travel to various centres and provide support and coverage to an assigned cluster of programs
- Supporting a community of child care centres and before/after care programs located within close proximity with one another
- Incorporate and provide positive, inclusive practices and quality program to children ages 0-12 years, and families within the Toronto West end community
- Your current knowledge with modern ECE resources, practices, and theoretical frameworks such as the Early Learning for Every Child Today (ELECT) /ELF Framework and the How Does Learning Happen document
- Your awareness, thorough understanding of the Child Care and Early Years Act 2014, Assessment for Quality Improvement (AQI), and The Code of Ethics and Standard of Practice from the College of Early Childhood Educators