Do you have a strong understanding of child development, pedagogy and the role of educators in supporting early learning?
If so, this is your opportunity to join the Ministry of Education and support the implementation and evaluation of early years programs and services that contribute to healthy child development in Ontario.
What can I expect to do in this role?
• conduct site visits to inspect, evaluate and monitor child care operations for compliance with legislative requirements and ministry policies
• identify corrective actions for identified issues
• identify and address immediate health and safety issues
• provide recommendations to enhance the quality of child care
• investigate complaints and serious occurrences related to child care
• liaise with community agencies and municipal services
• serve as a technical resource for the public, potential licensees and agencies on licensing requirements and program information
• when appropriate, participate in enforcement action
• participate on projects and project committees
Locations: Belleville, Hamilton, Kenora, London, Milton, Newmarket, Oshawa, Owen Sound, Thunder Bay, Toronto
How do I qualify?