Wellspring Chinguacousy Centre
Early Childhood Educator Recruitment
In-Centre Childminding Program
Wellspring Chinguacousy Centre provides support programs for individuals who have been diagnosed with cancer and their families. We support the communities of Brampton and surrounding areas. We are offering in-centre childminding to individuals participating in programs at the centre.
We are looking for individuals to fulfill the role of Childminding Provider. The position is part-time with required hours corresponding to the demand for the program. Childminding Providers are reimbursed on a fee for service basis at a rate of $25 per hour. Sessions typically occur during daytime hours and are one to three hours in length. The Childminding Provider will have responsibility for the planning and facilitation of childminding sessions for 1 to 5 children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an Early Childhood Educator
- Is registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Has a minimum of two years related experience
- Has a current qualification in first aid and Infant CPR
- Has had a vulnerable sector criminal reference check, within the last 6 months
- Has a flexible schedule - may be ideal for a student or retired individual
Preference will be given to candidates with an understanding of the psychosocial impact of parental illness on children.
For more details or to forward a resume: