Larch Street Kids is a licensed Child Care Centre offering programs for infants, toddlers and school age children before and after school.
Larch Street Kids “MISSION STATEMENT”
To ensure accessibility and availability of high quality affordable child care to families with children from four months to twelve years of age living in the city of Greater Sudbury
The Board of Directors is seeking a successful leader for the position of Executive Director.
The Executive Director will:
- Be responsible for the successful leadership and management of the agency.
- Work collaboratively with the Board of Directors and management team to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of high quality services.
- Ensure the mission, vision and values and strategic direction set by the Board of Directors of the agency are met.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will have:
- A diploma or a degree in early childhood education or equivalent.
- Registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators.
- A minimum of three to five years in a senior leadership/management position.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in Human Resource management, financial management and risk management.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of “How Does Learning Happen”, the “Early Years Policy Framework” as well as the “Early Years and Child Care Act” and all other relevant legislation.
- A demonstrated understanding of the College of Early Childhood Educators, registration, Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice and Continuous Professional Learning.
- A demonstrated ability to be creative, innovative and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to positively influence others and to promote and foster teamwork.
- The ability to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions.
- The ability to think strategically, set priorities and plans to achieve goals.
- The ability to foster a climate of shared respect, service, and collaboration throughout the agency
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: The Executive Director reports directly to the Board of Directors.
COMPENSATION Salary and benefits commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
APPLY by e-mail with cover letter and resume before June 19, 2015 to: email@example.com