Call for Articles for eceLINK: The Peer Reviewed Collection
Issue: Spring 2019
Special issue: Critical perspectives on inclusion of children with disabilities in early childhood settings. We welcome submissions that answer the question: What does inclusion mean? through looking at inclusive practices and approaches to fostering inclusive environments for children with disabilities rather than on specific programs for particular types of disabilities.
Submission deadline: December 15, 2018
Please email manuscript submissions or questions to email@example.com
Form and Style
Style should be consistent with the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th Edition). The journal uses Canadian spelling; please consult the Oxford Canadian Dictionary. The editors welcome manuscripts between 5000-8000 words.
- All citations must contain DOI information where relevant.
- An abstract should be included at the start of the manuscript and not exceed 100 words.
- 4-5 keywords should be included following the abstract.
- Footnotes should notbe used. We prefer that endnotes be avoided, but if you find it necessary to include them, please use the Insert Endnote function in Microsoft Word to insert them into your text rather than typing the numbers manually. This will ensure that your endnotes do not get lost in the copyediting process.
- When using names of children in your article, please use pseudonyms and advise us that you have done so.
- Please use Times New Roman 12 pt font and do not use any special formatting or styles.
- Articles should be submitted in Microsoft Word format as per the submission instructions below.
Additional Submission Guidelines
- All author information (including full name, mailing address and biographical information) must be included
- Please include a brief bio (4-5 sentences) including the author(s) full name, title, professional affiliation, and other relevant information.
- Authors are to obtain releases for use of photographs prior to submitting the manuscript. Completed photograph permission agreements need to be included in the submission.
- It is expected that authors will not submit articles to more than one publisher at a time.
Acceptance and Publication
The editor will acknowledge receipt and will review all manuscripts received. The final publication decision rests with the publication co-chairs. Proofs will be sent to the author designated to receive them, and should be corrected and returned immediately. Contributors will be notified when the article has been published.
Editor: Rachel Langford PhD