If you have not yet created an online account on the website and logged in to the members only sections of the Professional Portal you are missing out on the great content that is available to you as an AECEO member, such as:
- eceLINK quarterly magazine
- Comprehensive resource library
- Employment search resources including extensive list of links to ECE job boards across the province
- Access to the student portal designed specifically for ECE Students
Use these instructions and create an account today! Please let us know if you need any technical assistance or if there is any other way that we may be of help.
1. Choose Sign in with email on the right side of the home screen.
2. Under “create an account” enter your email address on file with AECEO (the email you receive your e-bulletins) and press "send account activation"
4. Check your email inbox for an account activation link. Check your junk email if you don't receive it within 5 minutes.
5. Click on the link and it will bring you back to the website where you can choose a username and password and add any other contact information.
6. Once completed, you will be automatically signed in and you will see your name on the right hand side of the site. You can click on your profile at anytime to make changes.
You can integrate your facebook and twitter to your AECEO profile by adding your social media accounts. This can be done by either entering them into your profile or signing in using Facebook or Twitter.
If you have any difficulties signing in, please contact Lena DaCosta at Ldacosta@aeceo.ca for assistance