Alliance Family Centre is a non-profit, licensed child care centre located in Cobourg, Ontario. We are currently accepting applications for the Administrative Director position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
The Child Care Administrative Director’s responsibilities include the overall management of the centre's early childhood program and its operation, facilitating, planning and coordinating of the children's educational programs and activities ensuring licensing standards are met, including training and safety requirements. The Director is also responsible for budgeting, funding, policies, procedures and liaising with the government.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in licensed child care programs and activities including knowledge of policies and procedures related to the operation of a child care centre, child development and standard methods of behavioral observation
- Must have good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to maintain neat and accurate financial records and to prepare and present reports and statements.
- Must be well-organized, efficient and detail-oriented and have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A minimum of five years professional leadership/management and supervisory experience preferably in educational non-profit.
- Registered ECE with the College of Early Childhood Educators is an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) along with knowledge of or demonstrated ability to use database applications.
- Human resources training and/or experience an asset.
- Experience working in or with a church, as the centre is operated out of Cobourg Alliance Church.
- Willing to provide a clear criminal reference and vulnerable sector check.
Please submit updated resumé and cover letter to:
Alliance Family Centre Chair